This course is part one of four from our Sustainability Basics for Fashion Business series and is all about the current situation in fashion.
Topics include: sustainability buzzwords, what climate change does to the earth, consumer behavior about sustainable purchasing, fashion’s current impact, how to measure your current impact and tips for getting started right now.
- What are the buzzwords in sustainability?
- What does climate change do to the earth & and all of us?
- Why should we care about sustainability (from my competitors point of view)?
- Does my customer care about it?
- What are the big concerns and what is fashion’s current impact?
- How can I get started right now to change a little bit?
- How can I measure my own impact?