This is all about researching your competitors and finding ways to be different from them to create more value for your customers.
15 LESSONS | 2 HOURS TO COMPLETE
Topics include: how to find your competitors, see what they are doing online, perform a social media analysis, and learn how to message and position your brand differently from your comps.
- What types of competitors do I have?
- How do I find who my competitors are?
- Where can I find information on them?
- What tools can I use to analyze their digital presence?
- How do I do a basic keyword analysis?
- How do I organize what I found quickly?
- What’s a POP or POD and how can it help me message my products?
- How can I position my brand next to my competitors?