This course is part four of seven from our Marketing Basics for Fashion Business series and is all about researching your competitors and finding ways to be different from them to create more value for your customers.
Topics include: how to find your competitors, see what they are doing online, perform a social media analysis, and learn how to message and position your brand differently from your comps.
- What types of competitors do I have?
- How do I find who my competitors are?
- Where can I find information on them?
- What tools can I use to analyze their digital presence?
- How do I do a basic keyword analysis?
- How do I organize what I found quickly?
- What’s a POP or POD and how can it help me message my products?
- How can I position my brand next to my competitors?