This is all about the the distribution process, the options you have and how to create a good mix of places to sell to your customer.
18 LESSONS | 2.5 HOURS TO COMPLETE
Topics include: the process of distributing your product, the options you have, how to sell directly to consumers, use retailers effectively and create a good distribution mix.
- What is the process of distribution?
- What options do I have for getting my products to customers?
- How can direct to consumer help and hurt my business?
- Do I have other ways I can sell directly to my customer?
- What is wholesale and what types of retailers use it?
- How can I use retailers effectively?
- What about warehousing my product?
- What is a good distribution mix?
What is distribution?
Using Other Retailers
Factors in Distribution