This is all about researching your industry and learning about your customer to build a stronger business plan.
16 LESSONS | 2.5 HOURS TO COMPLETE
Topics include: how to research your market using a SWOT and other frameworks, where to find information, look for internal and external influences on your business and how to segment your customers.
- Who is actually doing market research?
- How can I use all this digital technology to find information?
- What is Google Trends and how can I use it?
- Where else can I find information?
- How do I organize all this information to make sense of it quickly?
- How can a trend curve help me identify the right fashion trends?
- How do I segment and target my customer the right way?