This is all about how to structure your business operations.
14 LESSONS | 2 HOURS TO COMPLETE
Topics include: defining corporate social responsibility, how to structure your business operations, and how to manage suppliers, employees, customers and shareholders.
- How can I structure my business to be sustainable?
- How do I better manage my supply chain and employees?
- How can my investors (or me) make money?
- Should I use charities in my strategy?
- How do I stay traceable and report on sustainability strategies?
- How can I offset my footprint?
- Where else can I get help?
Corporate Social Responsibility
Building a sustainable organization
What you can do now